The compact, modular scribing CO2 lasers deliver permanent, high quality product coding (text, variable data, logos, 1D and 2D barcodes). The 7031 S version provides robust and enhanced contrast coding on thin PET bottles with no missing or piercing bottle for the fastest production lines in the beverage industry.
- 9.3 μm wave length allowing excellent and contrasted print quality on PET.
- Output rates up to 1,200 products/minute without requiring external cooling (no air or water).
- Innovative modular design consisting of 3 separate components: controller, cable and laser head.
- Most compact, robust laser head with 0° and 90° laser beam orientation and ultra flexible interconnecting cable (6 or 9 meters).
- Modular cooling concept for optimal laser performance, increased laser source reliability and reduced operating costs (no air).
- Wide choice of lenses and pointing diode assistance for efficient line integration and multi-product coding capability.
- Large WYSIWYG color touch screen display with intuitive icons and shortcuts for user-friendly operations.